INCOLL ITALIA General Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. These general conditions form an integral part of all contracts of sale by Incoll Italia, of products (hereinafter the "Products") to purchasing companies (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer") .
2. All offers, order confirmations, deliveries, invoices and other contractual business documents of Incoll Italia are made on the basis of these general conditions .
3. These general terms and conditions are deemed to be accepted by the customer .
4. This commercial document shall be deemed accepted in its entirety unless otherwise notified in writing no later than 2 days after its transmission .
5. The above delivery dates are to be considered as indicative and not binding .
6. Payments shall be made by the customer in accordance with the terms indicated by Incoll Italia in this commercial document, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties.
7. Unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, the prices of Incoll Italia products are understood to be "EXW - Ex Works" in Cantu’, transport costs VAT and taxes excluded .
8. As from 01/01/2023, regardless of the delivery terms applied, the cost of the EPALs used for the shipments of the current month, at a unit price per EPAL of € 12,00 net .
9. Incoll Italia accepts any returns by the customer of EPALs sold, within 30 days from the date of sale, the organisation and transport of the return is made at the customer's expense .
Returns shall be credited at the end of the month only if made with a regular dedicated delivery note in which there must be a precise reference to the bill of sale.
10. All Incoll Italia products are the intellectual property of Incoll Italia and are covered by formal or informal intellectual property rights . The customer undertakes to respect these rights .
11. The customer shall not register or allow others to register the trademark of Incoll Italia or its products, used in the context of the sale of those products, even with similar or confusing
terms or expressions.